About the Irish Oral Remember:
This is one conversation
Its worth 40% of one whole subject
You know the questions you will be asked!!
SO…..These are the easiest marks in the whole Leaving Cert.
To put this in perspective. If someone said they could tell you all the questions that were coming up on paper two of the English exam would you take a some time to learn the answers???? Of course you would. So come and spend one day with us practising the questions that you know you’ll be asked in Irish.
During the Easter Holidays we will be running a series of one-day, intensive, revision courses for students preparing for the Leaving Cert Irish Oral Exam.
The course will cover:
- The Picture Sequences
- The Conversation
- The Poetry
- Overall fluency and accuracy
Our practice days are unique in there emphasis on active learning and speaking practice rather than lecture-style learning and note-taking.
They will also be great fun and a marvellous way for students to connect with other students with an interest in Irish or a desire to improve their spoken Irish outside the traditional classroom environment. .
To book, choose a location below and enter your details:
Dates and Locations
- 25th March- Drogheda – BOOKING CLOSED
- 26th March- Letterkenny – Book Now
- 27th March- Tullamore – Ordinary Level – BOOKING CLOSED
- 28th March- Tullamore – Higher Level – Book Now
- 29th March- Gorey,Wexford – BOOKING CLOSED
- 2nd April -Cork City Centre – BOOKING CLOSED
- 3rd April -Cork City Centre – Higher Level – Book Now
- 4th April -Dublin City Centre – BOOKING CLOSED
- 5th April -Dublin City Centre – Higher level
- Courses will run from 9:30 to 4:30 with breaks.
- Cost: 60 euro per person.
- Discount rate of 50 euro per person available for those booking before the 10th March or group bookings of 5 people or more.
- Booking deposit of 10 euro per person is required to secure a place. Click on a location above to book a place. Balance of fee to be paid on the day.
Course numbers are limited so early booking is advisable .
Contact us: at firstname.lastname@example.org
Seán McDonagh 0871385165
Niall McDonagh 0863737879